It's been quite a while since I last blogged. Kids are doing well. Jadyn has her PreK classes. I've signed her up for music/singing class. And she's also going to be in ballet/tap class. Jonah's just funny. And Segan is growing so big, so fast. I can't believe I already have 3 kids. Jeff's going through a job change. He's got a new position at a different company. He's a lot cheerier lately. I'm doing fine. Just trying to be the best mommy for my kids. And a great wife for my husband.
I have so many pictures that I've taken, but I'm not going to post them all (that would be crazy!). So here's some random pictures I've gathered since my last post. Sorry there's a few large pics here. Tried to fix it but was taking too long. So I just left it as is. Enjoy!
kids playing in their tent

jadyn's homemade pizza

Celine!!! It was awesome!


Children's Museum



fun in the snow




jadyn likes to pose

mommy's and jadyn's
valentine flowers
from daddy

penn state baby

all three together






jadyn loves to listen
to daddy's ipod
No comments:
Post a Comment