Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Meet Teacher Night

Last night Jadyn and Jonah went to their schools Meet Teacher night. Traffic was tremendous getting there. Need to mark down on the calendar about this day next year so that we leave way early to get to school so we don't have to worry about the crazy traffic! Jadyn goes to Brown Elementary and Jonah to Delaware Trail. He's only going to a different school from Jadyn because it has the preschool program. But when he starts kindergarten he will attend Brown with Jadyn. Jonah seemed to like his classroom. He was able to play with a few new classmates. Jeff took Jadyn to her school. Jadyn has a few classmates in her class from last year. She's happy about that. I know Jadyn will do really well with her first day of school which is tomorrow. So I'm not worried about her. Jonah will be going to school M-W-F from 9a-1130a. I'm glad he's not going to be gone for too long. So he should do fine. I've already went over the do's and don'ts when he's in class. So hopefully he remembers that. I just hope he doesn't get upset when I leave him there for a few hours on his first day. Oh gosh another little one off to school!!!

No comments: