Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cincinnati Weekend

I just started on this new site. A couple of my friends have their own site too. I thought it looked neat.......So we took a trip to Cincinnati cause we bought tickets to see the Cubs play against the Reds that Sunday. Saturday we went to the Zoo. It's a nice zoo. Had lots of shade and more too see than our local zoo in Indy. My sisters Eunice and Mindy came with us.............Then Sunday we went to the game. We had good seats because we were under the shade. This was Jonah's first professional baseball game. The Cubs were doing well until the bottom of the 9th ending. Thought we were going to win it but Cubs loss.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Shawna said...

What a cute blog! I can't believe how big the kids are. Jaydn is so beautiful and what a chunk Jonah is! Sounds like you had a fun trip. Tell everyone we said hello. Maybe we can get together over Thanksgiving if you are around and meet the new baby...:)
Miss you guys!