
Both kids sat in the stroller the whole time. I didn't know that anyone would really know what Jonah was because he was sitting in his stroller. But as we were walking up to the entrance, people thought he was a cute little skunk. I saw a few kids in Jasmine costumes. But I didn't see any other kids with skunk costumes. There were some cute costumes out there. Basically, you just do the normal zoo thing. And this time they had Halloween decorations up and trick or treat stands. I'll try getting some pics up. I'm so bad at getting my pics downloaded when I'm suppose to. Maybe it's because I have to take the time to download and then edit. But I will get some more pics up on here.

Sister's Birthday
My sister Jackie had her 30th birthday yesterday. We had a late dinner at a restaurant called P.F. Chang's. Never been to one, but I heard that the food was good. And I heard that it was expensive. But after looking at the menu the price wasn't bad. My family came, minus my sister, Arlene and her husband Matt. They live in Savannah. She had her 23rd birthday the day before. And Jackie's boyfriend and family was there too. The place had a nice atmosphere. I think everyone had fun. I enjoyed it. I ordered chicken fried rice. And Jeff had the chicken w/black bean sauce. We pretty much shared everything around. The fried rice was really good. Jadyn ate a lot of it and Jonah really liked it too. I forgot to bring my camera. But I think Jac might have brought hers because I saw someone taking pictures. I'll have her send me some pics of the evening....Jeff learned how to use his chopsticks for the first time. He did good. He fed some chicken pieces with it to Jadyn. Jonah learned to use a straw. He's been using a straw off and on for about a 2wks now. So if I ever forget to bring his sippy cup out to eat one time at least I know he'll be able to drink something there.
No comments:
Post a Comment