
Jadyn's first field trip sack lunch
We went to the Covered Bridge Festival yesterday. We went to Bridgeton. Good thing we went early. Traffic was decent. We my family. My mom has a food booth there. Walked around a bit. Well mostly Jeff and Jadyn. I just sat for most of the time I was there. It was nice. We stayed for a couple of hours. By the time we left, there were tons of cars coming in. It was soooo busy. I was glad we weren't just getting there. Last year we went a little later and the traffic was terrible. Jonah did not like sitting in the car that long. It was miserable. He was crying. But this year he did really well going there and coming home. Well coming home was really easy because it was around his nap time and he slept the whole way home.
****************************
Lovin' her bowl of fried rice..............................Just sittin'pretty
1 comment:
Glad you had a fun time at the covered bridge festival. I have been craving some of your parents YUMMY food! Too bad you can't send some to Wisconsin! Hope you are hanging in there taking care of your kids and being so pregnant. It's a big change going from 2 to 3. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment