Thursday, November 6, 2008
36wks-doc app
My doctor's app this morning went really quick. Probably because of the kids. Things would have gone much smoother if I had a stroller. I always take a stroller with me to my visits so that Jonah isn't running around like a crazy everywhere. I didn't have one today because Jeff had it in his vehicle. Jeff was supposed to be there with me but totally forgot while he was at work. He had it scheduled. But he didn't realized until it was too late. He had let an employee go take her break so he couldn't leave. He felt bad of course but, I managed. Today I had to get my G Strep done. That's the biggest reason I needed my husband there so he could watch the kids while I had that done. But I think if I had the stroller that would have been good too. The nurse said she would close the door so Jonah would stay in the room while I went to use the bathroom. The nurse held Jonah when I was in the bathroom. But when I came out of the bathroom, the room door was wide open and no nurse, no kids. But down the hall was Jadyn trying to get Jonah. And my doctor picking Jonah up. Crazy boy. He wants to look at everything and run everywhere. After we were settled back inside our room and the kids calm. My doctor did the usual visit plus the G Strep. I was glad she went quickly. I told her that I was going to a Celine Dion concert this Sunday. I said I hope I don't go into labor before then. She also checked me and to my surprise she said I was already 2 centimeters dilated. But I wasn't thinned out yet. I was still thick. She assured me that I would be able to make it to the concert. I figured I would probably be having Segan sometime next week. Possibly. I'm ready. I'll be 37wks next Tuesday. And that's already considered full term anyways.............I have everything packed for the hospital. So I'm ready. Jadyn's ready. She's excited. She told me today, "mom I'm excited!" "I can't wait until you go into labor!" I think she just likes going to the hospital........Lots of things have happened the last week and I have pictures. But haven't had time to put them up. So whenever I have Segan and get settled back to my routine, I'll try my best to get pics up of everything. Alright peeps be back later......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How was the concert? Any baby yet???
Post a Comment