Thursday, November 13, 2008
37wks-doc app
I saw a different doctor this morning. My doctor was out of the office. My G strep result was negative. I was hoping since my last app and before this one, I would already have the baby. I'm hoping I'll go into labor between now until my next app on Thursday. I'll be 38wks Tuesday. My other kids were born around that time. Maybe it will happen this weekend. I'm ready! I'm doing a lot of walking trying to get my labor started. But obviously it didn't take. The doctor checked to see how I was looking. And she said that I was still the same. So frustrating, can't I just have my baby now!............The kids and I were at the store and picked out an outfit for Segan to wear home after the hospital. I got a newborn size. Hopefully, he's not a long baby when he's born. I almost thought of getting the 0-3mos size but that looked a little long. I think I'll be okay with this size. I did plan on just bringing one of Jonah's baby outfits for Segan to wear. But I saw this one and thought it looked cute..........................I didn't get to go to my Celine concert. She was sick. So she's rescheduled to have her concert Dec 21st. I was bummed. But I'll see her next month. Okay people I will let you know of any updates with my pregnancy when I have more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment