Okay so obviously I'm not pregnant anymore due to the lapse of time since my last blog. I gave birth to my son, Segan Sandberg Skaggs on Thursday, November 20, 2008 at 1:01p. To our surprise, he weighed at 8 lbs even. And 20 1/2 inches long. I actually had to push harder and slightly longer with him than with my other two. But the delivery was only just a little over 10mins long. I was awake the entire time through my labor/delivery. With Jonah's, I was out. Segan had jaundice. The nurse had him wear a billi blanket which is a lighted up blanket to help the jaundice go away. We still were able to go home with his jaundice. But had to go take shots the following week to test his billirubin level. But all is well now. He's got his color back. He's a pretty good baby. Just eats and falls back asleep. He's so tiny. It's nice to hold a little newborn again. So precious. Jadyn and Jonah are doing well with their new baby brother. Jadyn's a good helper. Jonah always wants to touch him. Sometimes Jonah would run up to where Segan is laying and smack Segan's hand or head. You can tell Jonah wasn't intentionally trying to hurt the baby. He doesn't know just yet to touch the baby softly. Sometimes Jonah does listen. I have some birth pictures. I've also been trying to get some good pictures of Segan with his eyes open. As soon as I get a few of him I'll get them up on my blog.
I'm doing well. I turned 29 on the 29th. My golden year. Jeff made me a spaghetti dinner and a chocolate cake. So we had a nice birthday at home. Oh and our Thanksgiving was nice too. Jeff made his first Thanksgiving dinner for our little family. It was delicious. He made a really tasty baked mac n cheese. And also on my birthday we put up the Christmas tree. We had to gate the tree up so that Jonah wouldn't be pulling the ornaments off. The holiday is coming up so fast. And yea! my Celine Dion concert is coming up on the 21st. I'm excited! I know Jeff is too(ha ha).
Well I was really hoping to have some baby pics up along with this blog. Sorry. I'll try to get them up as soon as I can before I get too busy.
1 comment:
congratulations! i'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment