Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Update

Hi. March has come and gone. Celebrated birthdays, Jeff starting new job, routine doctor visits for the kids, and Jadyn starting new activity class........Jadyn started a new class last month. She's taking a ballet/tap combo class. It looks like she's having fun with it. She's still is taking her music/singing class on Tuesdays until the end of April. Jadyn will be starting soccer in 2wks. The last time she played soccer she was really shy. She didn't want to play at all. But on the last day of soccer she surprised us and played. She was having lots of fun and really enjoyed it. On our way home, she asked us if she could play soccer again. I wasn't so sure about that. Didn't want to sign up again and have her not play. But she was determined that this time she will be brave and play all the time. So we'll see what happens this year. Jadyn's 5th birthday is coming up this month. She's going to have a bowling party. She's going to invite all her friends from her PreK class. I have all the planning done. The only thing I have to do is make a birthday cake. Her birthday theme is disney princesses. So I have to make some kind of princess cake. Maybe a castle. Jadyn's on her Spring Break this week. Didn't plan on any out of town trips. With Jadyn busy with activities and Jeff in training, it would not be possible.

Next week, Jeff's going to Atlanta to train with a DM for a week. This would be the longest he'd be away from us. I wonder how the kids will do when daddy's away for that long.

Jonah and Segan are doing well. Jonah loves playing with his big sister. They run around together all the time. I can't wait until Segan starts walking so he can play with his older siblings. It will be a little while since he's only 4 1/2mos old. He's got the cutest smile. And he's getting so big.

So about the "Twilight" movie, we watched it last week when it came out on dvd. When I first saw the previews for it to go to theaters, I didn't really care for it. I thought it looked kind of weird. So I gave it a try when I went to the video store. Only because I didn't see anything else. We watched it and we liked it. Well Jadyn and I did at least. I don't recall if Jeff liked it or not. Jadyn said it was her favorite movie. Ha Ha. I liked the characters and the story line. I looked up the Twilight book series. It had good reviews......Last week was also our wedding anniversary. Jeff ended up ordering me the series. And it's arriving this afternoon. Yea! I don't know when I'll get a chance to start reading the books. I have other books ahead of those. Probably this summer.......But anyways, every week Jadyn earns stars for doing good deeds. We have different prize levels for the amounts of stars she earns each week. This week she's going to do her best to earn enough stars to get a prize up to $20. And guess what she wants? TWILIGHT. I was fine with that. I told Jeff that when he's off to training, Jadyn and I are going to watch the movie over and over again. Maybe just twice.

1 comment:

ajbmossman said...

The series of Twilight is really good, the books are better than the movie so much more detail, etc..but beware, they are addicting!
your kids are getting so big, so cute!