Kids had a fun Easter. Jadyn and Jonah had their first real Easter egg hunt at the Brownsburg Park. Tons of people. Jonah hunted in the 2 and under. Jadyn with the 3 to 4 year olds. I understand that kids under 2 should have parents help them. But ages 3 and up should be allowed to go on their own. The parents just get in the way and don't make it fun for the kids. They should start a new rule. Jonah didn't really care for the plastic eggs. He just wanted to pick up the candy that was also hidden everywhere. We also had an Easter egg hunt at our house and over at the grandparents. The kids enjoyed themselves..............Jadyn started soccer last weekend but haven't had to practice or play due to weather. The fields just been too wet. She has practice tonight. The weather doesn't look too promising.
Jadyn's 5th birthday is coming up in 2 weekends. So far a bunch of her classmates have already rsvp. I think the kids will have a blast, bowling! I have to start buying supplies for her cake that I'm going to make. It should be fun. I want to try to design a princess cake to go with her party theme. And her snack day at school is coming up Monday. Her teacher tries to put each snack day close to their birthday. I'll have to make some cupcakes for her to bring in. Tomorrow we're going to register Jadyn for Kindergarten. I don't know how long it will take because they have to do reading screening to determine whether your kids go to all day Kindergarten or half days. We'll see how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment