Thursday, May 7, 2009

Jadyn's 5th Birthday

(Sorry no pics yet)
Jadyn turned 5 years old April 26th. She had her bowling party. It was tons of fun! I had a staff helper who pretty much did everything. So I really got to relax and enjoy the party. All her friends who rsvp came except 1. We had all the girls in her class come and 1 boy. He didn't seem to mind that he was the only boy at the party. Garrett is his name. Garrett was the first boy who accepted the invitation. And from what his mom told me awhile back, Jadyn is Garrett's "girlfriend" at school. But I think it's just one-sided because Jadyn doesn't have a clue. The kids had fun bowling. That was fun to watch. They bowled for an hour and 15mins. Then the rest is eating/presents/arcade. The parents thought the bowling party was such a great idea. I was glad that Jadyn and her friends had a good time.

After her party, my family and friends headed over to our house (minus classmates). We continued the party. Grown-ups had their dinner. The kids stayed up pretty late. Jadyn stayed up til midnight. We let her since it was her birthday. Later that evening we played a new game that my sister brought up with her from savannah, Apples to Apples. I've seen that game more than once but never played it. It was a really fun game! If you're looking for a game to play, try it. You won't be disappointed. We were cracking up throughout the game. We played til 1am.

Jadyn has a week and a half left of PreK this month. She has her graduation next friday. That will be enjoyable to watch......She still has her soccer games. She's doing well with that. Not shy anymore. She's got two more classes left with her tap/ballet. This summer I'm going to try to have her take swimming lessons.

I will get to posting birthday pics as soon as I can.

No comments: