Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kindergarten Enrollment

I took Jadyn to her kindergarten registration today. While I was registering for Jadyn, she was at the gym getting hearing, vision, and reading screening done. I was done before she was. I sat in the waiting area of the gym for her to get done. After she was finished, we sat down with a lady who went over how Jadyn did. Jadyn did very well. She was a little above average. So that was cool. Which means she would only attend half days. I'm still a little confused why kindergarteners who score well only go half days and not full days. It's like that all the way up to high school. Maybe it's just the area we live in. So perplexing. I guess ones who don't score well have to go to full day so that they can learn more to bring them up to par?.....Um so anyway, Jadyn will be attending Brown Elementary this Fall. My baby's growing up! But I know she's going to have so much fun. Her PreK graduation is coming up May 15th. Isn't that so darling? A little kids graduation................I'm going to be soooo very busy this coming week in getting things ready for her birthday festivities in order. It will be fun and slightly hectic, especially creating her birthday cake. I really need to post pictures. I'm so bad at getting that done.

Alright peace out peeps!

No comments: