Monday, September 29, 2008
Doctor's Appointment
I had my doctor's app this afternoon. I got my results for the 3-hour glucose test I took the week before. One of the results was abnormal. Which my doctor said was nothing of any major concern. It's just that I might have a big baby. So I was relieved to know that it wasn't anything serious. Jadyn was 5 lbs 15oz. Jonah was 6 lbs 15oz. I asked her so how big could this next baby be? She said around 7 lbs. That didn't sound bad. I know I'm not that big. But I think I can handle pushing out a 7 lb baby boy. (I hope). But she said she'd keep an eye on me at every visit to make sure Segan isn't getting too big. I'm almost done with my pregnancy. And soon Segan will be here. I'm going to be 31wks tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on baby 3, how exciting! I made it with an 8lb 10 oz baby.. you can do 7 no prob!!
Post a Comment