Saturday, October 4, 2008

Under the Weather

The kids and I are sick. Jonah's been sick longer than Jadyn and I. But he seems to be getting better. Jadyn started getting a sore throat 2 days ago. And I started getting that yesterday. She's coughing too. She had her school pictures taken yesterday. The background theme for pictures this year are apples. Last year it was pumpkins. She got to hold an apple in her hand. And they had buckets of apples in the background. It's her turn to bring snacks/drinks for her class Monday. Hopefully she feels well enough to go to school. I really want her to be well by next Friday because she has her first field trip this year. The PreK classes are going to the visit the pumpkin farm. I know she'll enjoy that a lot. Jadyn missed her first field trip of the year last year due to her getting sick. We have a few events this month to take the kids to. We're going to take them to the Waterman's Harvest Fall Festival. They can go on the hayride and pick out pumpkins. Go through a couple of corn mazes. And other kid friendly activities. Then we also will go to the Indianapolis Zoo for their Zoo Boo celebration. I know that they'll have Halloween decor up everywhere. Probably pass out candy for the kids too. And of course we'll be going to the Covered Bridge Festival. We go every year. Only because my mom has a food booth at Bridgeton. It's just fun. And we enjoy being out in the Fall weather...........October is a busy month. Not just the events we have, but also 3 of my sisters have birthdays this month.................I love Fall. That's Jeff's favorite season. And who doesn't enjoy Halloween! Jonah's going to be a skunk. And Jadyn's already decided she wants to be Ariel(I think that's how it's spelled) Princess Mermaid. They had some pretty princess outfits at the disney store. Jeff's dressing up for Halloween too. He bought a John McCain mask. He's goofy. I don't know what I'll do. Maybe wear a long sleeve Halloween shirt. And some head piece or something. No matter what we'll have fun!

No comments: