Friday, September 26, 2008

Jadyn's classes and Jonah's night

Jadyn had her hip hop and gymnastics classes this week. I took videos of both of her classes. I ran out of tape after her gymnastics class yesterday. I'll have to remember to pick some up before the next class. Her hip hop instructor is the same one that taught Jadyn's cheer class she had during the summer. Jadyn has 6 more hip hop classes and at the end of the last one they're going to have a little recital. That's going to be fun to watch them dance. She also had her gymnastics class this week. She did more tumbling. And learned to do a head stand with the teacher's help of course. And walked on a standard size balancing beam. I asked Jadyn after if she liked walking on the beam. She said "No." I said "Why? Because you were scared?" She said yes. The kids only walked on the beam once. I'm sure with more practice on the beam, Jadyn will be more comfortable.

Jonah did not sleep very well last night. He kept waking up and crying. He might be getting a cold. He was having trouble breathing through his nose. He was a little snotty. Like usual when either of the kids aren't feeling well. We like to sleep in the living room together. Mostly when Jadyn isn't feeling well. I have to remember to turn the humidifier on when Jonah takes his nap today. Oh yeah, Jonah likes to take his bath now. He used to be so scared when I put him in the tub. He'd have his arms wrapped around my neck the whole time I would bathe him. Now he enjoys taking his bath with Jadyn. They just play with their foam letters the whole time.

No comments: