Friday, September 19, 2008
Glucose Testing Again
I had my lab app this morning to retake my glucose test. I had to be there at 8a. Which meant having to get the kids up real early. And I had to make sure Jadyn was at school at 9a. My blood was drawn 4 times. Once for every hour. I had to be back for my second blood drawn at 9:15a. I had to rush a little on that one because I had to send Jadyn to school at 9a. But I made it. Before my 10:15a blood draw, I was feeling really nauseous. It was from the glucose drink of course. But I started feeling much better after. My arm feels fine. It doesn't even feel sore. I hear the results on Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully it's negative......A couple of people have told me that the weather is suppose to be nice this weekend. Not sure what we'll end up doing. I know one thing is for sure, we'll be watching football Sunday. Hope everyone will have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment