Today was Jadyn's first day of gymnastics. I would remind her many times this week that her gymnastics class is coming up. She would respond with, "It's going to be fun!" The parents were outside of the room where her class was held. And there are long windows that you can see inside the class. It was fun watching her with the other little kids. I was able to take some pics. But mostly video so that Jeff could see it later. She has another class coming up next Tuesday. A hip hop dancing class. I think this one will be interesting to watch. I'm sure I'll crack up watching Jadyn learn hip hop moves.


Jonah hasn't been screaming like crazy anymore since that last night. The night after, I left a small lamp on. Maybe he just had a really horrible dream. From then on I've just left 3 little plug-in night lights on. That seems to work.

No comments:
Post a Comment