Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pregnancy

I can't believe I'm down to my 10wks. More like 8wks since I know I'll go early. My pregnancy so far is going pretty well. I've started feeling braxton hicks contractions. I've already set up all my "every other week" apps. I have one next Monday. Haven't heard anything about my latest glucose test results. Maybe that means it's negative. It's crazy that I'm going to have another little newborn in a couple of months. I've bought his baby bedding a couple of months ago but haven't yet opened it. I'll open it maybe the beginning of November or something. I still have to get another crib since Jonah is still in his. I have pretty much everything else I need besides newborn diapers. Segan's just going to use Jonah's clothes. So no biggy there. It's going to be interesting how Jonah will act around Segan. I know Jadyn will be wonderful. She's a very good big sister to Jonah. And loved him from the start.

Jadyn has her hip hop class later today. I hope she's in a room with windows that we can see her. Jeff will be able to come to this one. He's getting off work early.............Oh yeah I've changed my comments to "anyone can comment". I didn't realized I had it only "registered members" could comment. But feel free to comment now.

No comments: