Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Night Terrors?
Jonah was playing well with Jadyn last night. I figured that meant he might have a good rest of the night. The kids went to bed a little later than usual last night. Only because they were playing so quietly together. I got them ready for bed for the night. Seemed like Jonah was doing fine when I laid him down. He didn't fuss. But sometime about 1:45a he was screaming from the tops of his lungs. I went to go get him and his eyes were so big. He was really ready for me to grab him. It's different from his usual cries. This was more of a scared cry. So I don't know if he had a really bad dream or his teeth hurt or what. But it was unusual. I brought him into my bedroom and just held him on my bed. Jeff was awake now of course. But since he had to get up in the morning for work, we went and laid in the living room for the night. Jonah woke up two more times screaming the same way. I hope this is just a temporary phase he's going through. It's 8:50a and he's still sleeping soundly in the living room. I'm sure he needs it since he was up for most of the night. Poor kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute Blog, thanks for sharing with me. Your kids are adorable, hope Jonah feels better soon! Congrats on the pregnancy too!
Take Care!
Poor Jonah! I went through a similar thing with Molly, but by the time I was worried enough to talk to the doctor she was pretty much over it and we have no problems now. Hopefully he'll grow out of it in a few weeks or so. Good Luck! Oh and Happy Birthday to Jonah. 1 year old!
(this is Shawna not Joe)
Post a Comment