Kid's had their flu shots a few days ago. Jadyn was old enough to get a flu sniff. That was good because I know she would have cried like crazy if she was given a needle shot. She did fine with the nose sniff. But she made a fuss about not getting the candy she wanted. The nurse gave her a sticker and sweet tarts. She doesn't like sweet tarts. She wanted a different one. But they only had sweet tarts for everyone. Crazy kid. When it was Jonah's turn. He knew right away what was going to happen. I pulled his pants down and he saw the nurse getting her needle ready. He started crying immediately. But it only took him less than 20sec to stop crying after his shot. He was really good.
Jadyn is at her first field trip of the school year today. She's at a farm. The whole PreK classes got into a big coach bus. I think the kids were really excited about that. I could see Jadyn before she got into the bus. She looked really happy. I hope she has a fun day.
No comments:
Post a Comment